Consultation on the draft 2018 Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA)
The PNA is a statement of the Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole’s population needs in relation to pharmaceutical services. The PNA is a key tool for identifying what is needed at a local level, to support commissioning decisions for pharmaceutical services.
In Dorset the two Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWB) – Dorset HWB and Bournemouth and Poole HWB – are collaborating to produce the PNA. It has been produced in accordance with statutory requirements set out in the National Health Service (Pharmaceutical and Local Pharmaceutical Services) Regulations 2013.
We would like your feedback on the draft Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment which has been produced for the period 2018-2021. To respond to the consultation please read the draft PNA 2018 document and share your feedback via the survey. Hard copies are available on request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01305 225991.
The results of this consultation will be considered when producing the final needs assessment document. A report on the consultation findings will be published with the final PNA document at the end of March 2018.
Draft documents to review:
- Draft PNA
- Appendix A The scope of the PNA
- Appendix B Locally commissioned services
- Appendix C PNA Process
- Appendix D PNA Maps
- Appendix E Pharmaceutical Services by Locality
- Appendix E Annexxe Opening times Saturdays
- Appendix E Annexxe Opening times Sundays
- Appendix E Annexxe Opening times Weekdays
- Appendix F Bournemouth Central profile
- Appendix G Bournemouth East profile
- Appendix H Bournemouth North Profile
- Appendix I Christchurch profile
- Appendix J Dorset West profile
- Appendix K East Dorset profile
- Appendix L Mid Dorset profile
- Appendix M North Dorset profile
- Appendix N Poole Bay profile
- Appendix O Poole Central profile
- Appendix P Poole North profile
- Appendix Q Purbeck profile
- Appendix R Weymouth & Portland profile
Current Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) – April 2015
The Dorset Health and Wellbeing Board and the Bournemouth and Poole Health and Wellbeing Board hold the statutory responsibility for the PNA. They agreed a single PNA for the whole of Dorset which was published before 1 April 2015, following consultation, and this is available below.
Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) – Locality profiles
Public Health Dorset PNA profiles (Appendices D-P) for each locality across Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole.
Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) – Archived documents
Historical documents for reference purposes only.