Anyone with symptoms of coronavirus - a new continuous cough OR a high fever OR a loss or change of taste or smell - should self-isolate immediately and not leave home. Book a cornavirus test as soon as you have any of these symptoms. You can book a coronavirus test online or call 119 if you have no internet access.
You are no longer required to self-isolate if you live in the same household as someone with COVID-19 and you are fully vaccinated or under 18.
When booking a COVID-19 test you will get a choice of sites, depending where they are located that day and their capacity. Sites are at:
- Melplash Showground, Bridport
- Weymouth Swannery Car Park, Weymouth
- Atlantic Academy, Portland
- Queen Elizabeth School, Wimborne
- Hawkwood Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth
- Wallisdown, Bournemouth
- Christcurch Civic Centre, Christchurch
- Creekmoor, Poole
- Dolphin Swimming Pool Car Park, Poole
Find out more about what you need to do if you get symptoms of coronavirus.