NHS Health Checks training for providers – March 2018 - Public Health Dorset
NHS Health Checks training for providers – March 2018
The next NHS Health Checks training is due to take place on Thursday 22nd March 2018. The details are:
Time: 9.30/10.00 – 16.30
This training is open to service providers in Dorset, Poole and Bournemouth contracted to deliver NHS Health Checks. Practitioners who are new to the delivery of Health Checks or who haven’t attended training since 2016 are eligible to attend.
In order to benefit most from the training, delegates are required to complete the pre-event coursework, so it is advisable to book early.
Further information, including booking details has been sent to your organisation, so contact your Manager in the first instance.
Feedback from previous training events:
- ‘Engaged really well, kept a captive audience, kept it interesting’
- ‘Refreshing workshop, learnt a lot, very informative in an easy to grasp concept’
- ‘Motivating & informative’
- ‘Opportunity to expand clinical knowledge & effective learning techniques’
- ‘Gave me more confidence in delivering HC’