Summer in Dorset managing COVID risk
We have been supporting Summer in Dorset providers to set up their groups to be COVID safe.
Please note: as at 30th July 2020, the national guidance around self-isolating with symptoms of COVID-19 has changed from 7 days to 10 days. We ask that you are aware of this when reviewing our summary guidance. Any references to 7 days should now be interpreted as 10 days.
A range of resources have been developed, including:
- Managing COVID Risk webinar video
- Managing COVID Risk webinar slides
- Managing COVID Risk webinar questions and answers 28 07 20
- Guidance document
- COVID-19 PPE - A guide for staff V45 11.06.20
- Summer in Dorset PPE request template
- Summer in Dorset risk assessment
- Action Card for management of possible or confirmed COVID cases
- How to remove PPE safely guidance video
As a reminder, we recommend that providers keep up to date with national guidance to ensure they continue to operate safely.