The Government has published it's plan for Living with COVID-19.
COVID-19 still remains a risk in England, and even if you are fully vaccinated, there is still a risk you could catch or pass on the virus.
All of us can play our part by understanding the situations where risks of COVID-19 infection and transmission are likely to be higher, and taking action to reduce these risks.
These are some of the steps you can take to protect yourself and others around you:
- Get vaccinated
- Get tested if you have symptoms and self-isolate if you test positive
- Meeting outdoors is safer, but let fresh air in if you meet indoors
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces
- Take a lateral flow test before meeting others, particularly if they're at higher risk from the virus
- Wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes