We are working closely with colleagues in local authorities, at Public Health England South West and partners across all sectors to prevent, identify and respond to any local outbreaks of COVID-19.
If a confirmed case of COVID-19 has occurred in your business or organisation, you should use actions cards to coordinate a local response.
National action cards
- primary, secondary and special schools, and alternative provision for schools
- restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes and takeaways
- manufacturing of food and other large processing plants
- campsites and caravan parks
- hotels and other guest accommodation
Useful contact information
Contact Public Health England South West’s Health Protection Team on 0300 303 8162 in the event of a confirmed case in your setting.
You can also contact Public Health Dorset for local support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.