It’s really important that everyone follows social distancing and hygiene measures in order to keep the risk of transmission low in Dorset.
Keep up-to-date with the government guidance about what you can and cannot do.
Find out about the latest measures you need to follow to protect yourself and your family. This includes:
- Keeping your distance from anyone not in your household or support bubble
- Washing your hands regularly
- Wearing a face covering on public transport, inside shops and supermarkets and in hospitals
For more information on how to stop the spread of COVID-19, visit: How to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
If you have been in close contact with, but do not live with, a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, visit the guidance to find out what you need to do: Guidance for contacts of people with confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection who do not live with the person - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
As lockdown has lifted, there are 5 behaviours that we can all continue doing to help keep life moving:
- Meet outside or let fresh air inside
- Regular testing
- Wear a face covering in busy places
- Use the NHS app
- Wash your hands regularly