What to do if you have symptoms
Anyone with symptoms of coronavirus - a new continuous cough OR a high fever OR a loss or change of taste or smell - should self-isolate immediately and not leave home. Other members of your household and support bubble must also self-isolate.
Book a cornavirus test as soon as you have any of these symptoms. You can book a coronavirus test online or call 119 if you have no internet access.
When booking a COVID-19 test you will get a choice of sites, depending where they are located that day and their capacity. Sites are at:
- Swannery Car Park, Weymouth
- Weymouth & Portland National Sailing Academy, Portland
- Purbeck Park
- Station Road Car Park in Sturminster Newton
- Hawkwood Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth
- Wallisdown, Bournemouth
- Lansdowne, Bournemouth
- Creekmoor, Poole
- Dolphin Swimming Pool Car Park, Poole
- Two Riversmeet Leisure Centre, Christchurch
Find out more about what you need to do if you get symptoms of coronavirus.