Outbreak action cards
We are working closely with colleagues in local authorities, at Public Health England South West and partners across all sectors to prevent, identify and respond to any local outbreaks of COVID-19.
If a confirmed case of COVID-19 has occurred in your business or organisation, you should use actions cards to coordinate a local response.
National action cards
- primary, secondary and special schools, and alternative provision for schools
- restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes and takeaways
- manufacturing of food and other large processing plants
- campsites and caravan parks
- hotels and other guest accommodation
Useful contact information
Contact Public Health England South West’s Health Protection Team on 0300 303 8162 in the event of a confirmed case in your setting.
You can also contact Public Health Dorset for local support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.